0
Ryan's Top 10

Posted by Tina on Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ryan is next in line for the top 10.. He's a wonderful human who I am SO happy to call my boyfriend. He is a fantastic drummer currently in 2 bands(Czar and Nard Voris) and is one of the sweetest and most talented people I know... 




1. A gondola with mayo from avanti's. I seriously eat there about 5 times a week. It never gets old. Its at the point where they know what I want as soon as I walk in.

2. A full sleeve of tattoos. I just want to finish my right arm.

3. My girlfriend's shepherd's pie, its pretty bomb (this should score me some brownie points)

4. Being on tour with my old band. I miss playing shows, traveling the country and being in the van with those cats. Some of the best times of my life were on the road with the 6 of us

5. Music. Mostly music of all kinds, but specifically saves the day and alkaline trio. These two bands speak to me on a whole different level. They have a song or lyric for every mood I'm in.

6. A good mixed drink. Preferably a captain and coke, or a screwdriver. If I'm not drinking beer, I'm drinking these.

7. Muscles...and lots of them. I'm lacking in that department. A few of those spread throughout my upper body would be wonderful.

8. A set of dw drums. When I worked at guitar center, I saw a white kit with black hardware and I fell in love right away. I still dream of that set.

9. A trip to universal studios. I've wanted to go there for years. I really wanted to see the king kong and jaws rides, but they don't have them anymore. But the jurassic park one is still up and that's all that REALLY matters

10. A hiking trip through colorado. No phone, no tv, no internet, just me and Tina hiking and site seeing. I've been in love with that state for years. Never a bad time there and it has so much to see.
--ryanxthomas


Thanks, Ryan! You're the best. :)


Ps. I couldn't pick which picture to post with this... so I'm going to add this one in as well:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © A 20 Something's Guide to Life Theme by Laptop Geek. Converted by Blogger for Wordpress to Blogger sponsored by Cinta