0
Check out these websites...

Posted by Tina on Saturday, April 3, 2010

I just wanted to give a little shout out to 4 different websites that I keep going back to.. You should visit them!

Re- A local shop in the Peoria area that sells only repurposed items. It's pretty bad ass.. the website hasn't been updated since the winter, but sign up for the newsletter... it always has updates of the latest and greatest.. Check it out here: rehyphen.com

Style Me Pretty- I'm not getting  married, but my sister is and this site has tons of different wedding ideas and pictures. It's AWESOME. Sometimes I just look at the site for creative ideas for day to day or tuck away ideas for my future wedding! Please visit: stylemepretty.com

MSN Health & Fitness- Speaking of weddings, I need to get my ass in shape. I reference this site a lot for ideas on how to cut calories.. I'll let you know in 2 months if the tips actually worked. If you're looking for some help visit: health.msn.com- 50 Way to Cut 500 Calories

Real Simple: Decorating- Since Ryan and I are moving into our own new place next month, I'm obsessed with dreaming about how I will decorate our new home. Real Simple always has the cutest ideas and I visit this site frequently: realsimple.com/home-organizing

I hope you enjoyed. Take care.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © A 20 Something's Guide to Life Theme by Laptop Geek. Converted by Blogger for Wordpress to Blogger sponsored by Cinta